• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Kral Puncher Breaker Silent Marine in .25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkley9

Mar 11, 2017
Tennessee, United States
I have a Kral Puncher Breaker Silent in Marine .25 that I want to sell. I purchased it from Pyramid Air in March of 2017. I have gotten a lot of use from it and I'm wanting to move up in the PCP world. It is well used, but has never let me down in the 12 months I've owned it. I replaced the cocking lever with the stronger one from Kral through Pyramid Air. In my search to keep it as quiet as possible I used the Hill baffles and a new threaded barrel end from Troy (these will come with the Kral). I did drill an exhaust post in the original barrel shroud, and it has a scratch/gouge in the barrel, neither affects the accuracy, or the integrity of the Kral. The fit and finish of the Kral is nothing like my Air Arms TX200, but it has always functioned flawlessly. I also have a moderator I purchased from BWalton (excellent moderator) that will go with the Kral. The new owner can choose from stock configuration, the Hill baffles, or the moderator. It has the original box, fill probe, 2 magazines, Hill baffles and threaded end, the moderator, bottom picatinny rail, and 1 tin of JSB .25 pellets. I will ship it double boxed. The shipping box is 34 x 10 x 10, weighs 6.15kg or 13.53lbs ready to ship, and will ship from the UPS location in Cleveland, TN (zip is 37323). $300 shipped to CONUS and where it is legal to do so. PayPal FF, or cash if someone lives close by. PM me via the site. I am not a member of the BOI, but I have a 100% feedback rating with eBay (burkeii), and a positive feedback from member Rosco860.

What it looks like with the moderator

c738844517d0d98fd94932434388880d.jpg

Tried to get a pic from an angle. Hopefully it is adequate. I've had no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.