• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD. KRAL PUNCHER BREAKER SILENT MARINE - BULLPUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

torgo

Nov 29, 2015
IA, United States
I have not owned a bullpup before. Just as SHOT finished and I learned that Pyramyd Air was offering them for pre-sale, I ordered one. I have put 10 mags (120 pellets) through it and what I found out was: I DON'T LIKE BULLPUPS. I don't like cocking it behind my ear, or the safety behind my ear, or the noises you get by laying your ear on the receiver. I love that it is quiet, has a good shot count, loves JSB EXACT 18gr pellets, but it's just not for me so my loss is someones else's gain.

So I'm selling my 1 month old KRAL. .22 Like new, 120 pellets shot, $445 firm shipped to CONUS. PAYPAL only.Will ship in box with all parts that came with it. Please contact me via PM. Picture below, won't come with scope or rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.