• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Kestrel pocket weather meter for long range shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale a BRAND NEW NEVER USED
20211229_171045.1642646490.jpg
20211229_171036.1642646492.jpg
kestrel pocket weather meter. I had two of these and sold the first one on here the other day. It tells dew point, heat stress index, relative humidity, temp, wind chill and sind speed. This would be a great addition for serious long range airgunners making precision shots. Retails for 220 will sell for $100 shipped to lower 48. Unfortunately I no longer accept PayPal but do accept money orders, personal check and Walmart to Walmart money transfers. I've sold multiple items on this forum and can provide great references if you need reassurance. Id consider a trade for a half inch impact driver cordless or pneumatic. Possibly a .22 or larger lower end air rifle or pistol. Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.