• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Kalibrgun Ocelot Pistol .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirgunnerPCP

Jun 25, 2019
SC, United States
Up for sale is a Ocelot in .22. I bought this gun off of a forum member about a month ago (https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wts-kalibrgun-ocelot-pistol-in-22/) and after shooting it a for a couple fills I decided I'm not really a pistol guy! Actually I'd like to keep it just for the novelty but I have a different gun on the way and I'm trying to not collect too many guns. What you see in the linked ad is what you get (pistol, scope, rings, manual and case) plus the fill probe. I can take additional pictures on request. One thing to note is that the grip has a small crack at one of the screws in the grip. $600 firm shipped in the lower 48. Deal by Paypal only (price includes 3.5% fee).

1586047090_19865425585e8928722fb130.35472834.png

Status
Not open for further replies.