• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] I probably listed them too cheap... sold in under 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeHofer

Dec 12, 2015
SD, United States
20211001_151137.1633119168.jpg
20211001_151112.1633119169.jpg

Top one is a mk1 .22 wildcat with neil clague moderator. The gun is ridiculously accurate. It's really the only gun I've ever seen that could stack 10 pellets into half inch at 60 yards. Over and over. With air arms 16 grain. 

I recently put in a brand new huma regulator as the factory one began to give me issues. I installed the new reg and the gun is not giving me enough power. I dont know what's going on. It's only shooting a couple hundred feet per second. It could be a barrel enlignment thing, or it could be the reg needs to be adjusted. I dont know. I just dont have interest in it anymore with my impacts and powder burners taking my time nowadays. 500$ shipped. PayPal family and friends or you pay shipping. 

Gun holds air perfectly. 

Oh. One of the magazines doesn't cycle very well. I dont know why. 

The second one is an edgun matador in .25 calibre. Comes with 3 mags and a fill probe. Has a huma reg. It's an awesome gun to shoot pellets or slugs. It shoots the Griffin slugs extremely well. I've shot many groups at 1" at 120 yards. 

But also shoots the jsb 25.39 pellets with tremendous precision. I put the gun away a couple months ago with a full rebuild. But when I took it down today it was empty. I dont know why. Probably just needs an oring. I have lots and lots of orings for many many rebuilds i will include for just 25$ extra. 

Also 500$ shipped. PayPal family and friends or you pay the shipping. 

Call or text with questions. 605 881 8seven 16

Or pm me. Texting will obviously be faster. Thanks!

I have been on the forums for years with many transactions. 

Status
Not open for further replies.