• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Huntman Classic XL .22 with Left-handed stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crosfire

Sep 16, 2017
California, United States
Up for sale is one of my babies. This one has standard action with a lovely lefthanded stock. I have owned the beauty since 2017. I think I am the second owner. Routinely serviced by Pomona Airguns over the years. The only adjustment was a sweetening of the trigger by Pomona. I have not modified it at all. Typical Daystate excellent accuracy. Shooting fantastic right at 30 FPE with JSB 18s. Likes JSB 16s as well. Great to shoot as is or could be regulated. Holds air just fine. Has taken many varmints over the years. Selling only because I have so many .22s and she is not getting her fair share of attention. Comes with 2 magazines and single shot tray, sling swivel studs installed. Only on final inspection did I see any imperfections (a few light pressure marks underneath the end of the stock near the rear swivel stud), see attached photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/xqCTKhiSKtZBNXQ1A .

Scope and rings not included. $649 to you door (CONUS only), Paypal F&F. Add 3% if paying as goods and services. I 'm too close to meeting my maker to cheat ya! PM if you want additional info or you just want to chop it a little about the Huntsman.
20190122_151252 4.1620602145.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.