• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD! Hawke Frontier 2.5-15x50 AO IR TMX Reticle SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boombots74

Dec 6, 2015
NJ, United States
SOLD!

Gentlemen,

I have a Hawke Frontier 2.5-15x50 AO IR TMX reticle for sale. Comes with battery, sun shade, cleaning cloth and bikini strap lens covers. Included are a pair of scope rings, from various manufacturers and heights. Scope rings are either new to good condition depending on your choice. Will post pics and description of the rings later tonight. The scope is mint. Absolutely nothing wrong with her. 500 shipped. PayPal as gift/friends and family or you cover fees. Once shipped, a tracking number will be sent to you.

Buy with confidence. Check my feedback here on the forum. No issues at all. Thanks for your time. Any questions please feel free to ask. Post here and then a PM please.

any set from pic 1 or pic 2 included in price, I think it's a BKL used, and UTG max strength rings are new in package

MIllet New in package

Eagle vision FAE-S50 add $50 New in package

Hawke Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.