• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Hawke 6-24x44 AO Vantage Rifle Scope, 1/4 MOA, 1" tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaug

Aug 5, 2016
midwest, United States
I had this mounted for a short time on a rifle. Wound up not wanting to keep it, as it only focuses down to 15 yards, and I routinely shoot down to 10. It's a great scope: bright clear optics, a lit reticle, side focus, and a really useful zoom range.

At 6X with the reticle light turned on, it will be perfect for drilling that pest raccoon at night. 

At 24X from a bench, it'll be great for wringing every last millimeter of accuracy out of your airgun.

It's in like new condition. These are currently selling for $230 new. [reduced --> ] I'm offering it at $170 shipped CONUS, USPS Priority Mail insured.

I have plenty of positive feedback here and on the BOI.

PHOTOS:

I'll ship internationally, $180+ actual shipping cost, and I can't be responsible for mail theft outside of the US.

Contact me by PM here with questions. First "I'll take it" followed by PayPal payment wins it.

I have positive feedback here, on the GTA and the yellow BOI, so the $180 is for "Friends and family" or else please include an extra 3.5% to cover fees.
Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.