• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD : Hatsan Gladius .22 Short Package - Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeterman

Jan 6, 2017
Michigan
This rifle has sold. Thank you AGN!

Selling my Hatsan Gladius short in .22
I prefer to sell this rifle but would entertain a trade that could include this Hatsan, my EBB .308(Located in the classifieds or classifieds archive) for a nice Thumbhole Stocked .25 Airwolf or RAW shooting nice groups to 100 yards as in better than the 3" I was getting with the EBB.

Currently this Gladius shooting on Full Power gets 40 premium shots (either cylinder) with JSB 18.13gr 2900-1500psi. I get easy Quarter or smaller sized groups at 40yds at around 820FPS. This rifle can be set to a much lower power and shot indoors during the winter and nearly double the shot count. I did this once and found it to retain it's accuracy and get more than 80 shots at 625 FPS. This was done with the Hammer Spring adjustment and power wheel. I had not adjusted the Huma Regulator since I installed it at 130 Bar. It's nice to have an extra cylinder to tinker with if that's your thing. It's very quiet and backyard friendly.

​This rifle likes JSB or AA 18.13gr and H&N Baracuda Match 21.14gr pellets.

Items included in this sale:

​Hatsan Gladius .22 Short & (Hatsan Hardcase)
Extra Cylinder to total (2)
(1) Huma Reg Installed
UTG Leapers 3-9x40 AO Mil Dot
Caldwell Bi-pod
AR15 Foregrip
Sling & Studs
Fill Probe
Manual & Extra O-Rings

Asking $625 OBO + Actual Shipping from 48170 Boxed dimensions are 5-1/2" x 18" x 44" @ 28 pounds.
I will take Cash, Check, Postal Money Order, or Paypal +3.5%. You pay the Actual Shipping and Paypal fees using your prefered shipping method. Person to person deals are always welcome in Michigan.

Images also found here: https://imgur.com/a/SDmFd

Status
Not open for further replies.