• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Hatsan Carnivore. 30cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to sell or trade my Hatsan 

ONLY selling to look at another smaller caliber .22 or 25,, or semi auto fun gun.. since buying an Air Force .457 I dont need a .30 for hunting anymore.

(1) Hatsan BT65 Carnivore. 30 cal pcp.. Mint condition. Only a year old.. Mar 2, 2019. Auto safety removed, 2 mags, hatsan sling, washers, o-rings, wrenches,, all come standard, and a tin of ammo too to get you started

For hunting fill to 170 bar. Most power right in the peak of the shot curve. Or fill to 200 bar and shoot 3-4 mags( 21-28 shots) for plinking,, 

Accurate as hell,, 1/2in Hole in Hole at 50yds,, 1 to 2in at 100yds, and that's just my old eyes. Lol. I know the gun can outshoot me..

Asking approx $350 or trade equivalent 

Any comments, or offers, trades possibly,, or more details. Interested in Gauntlet, Flash, Marauder, Evanix or Hatsan semi autos, whatever.lol

My name is Mike :

Email: [email protected]

Or call/text. 1 (906)379-7385.

Status
Not open for further replies.