• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Hatsan BULL BOSS (.25 Caliber) in Walnut with Regulator REDUCED

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaylaindy

Jun 3, 2017
Washington, United States
Hatsan BullBoss in Walnut. 25 caliber. Super accurate. Works perfectly and holds air indefinitely. Excellent condition. Only about 100 shots though this gun. Price $600 shipped. This gun can be seen in the video here: I just used it for a review on Youtube. I have a brand new Hatsan AT-44 regulator that fits this gun. I can install it for your or ship it with the gun for $99 and xtra. Scope is not included, same day shipping through Fed Ex is free. Comes with padded box, de-gasser, fill probe, 2 magazines, instructions, and 1 year warranty. I take Paypal or Postal Money Order. Call or text me at 707-742-9780 or email me at [email protected].

Wow, that's great your local. I live in Santa Rosa. I would love to meet up and time and check out the guns. Let me know if you have any questions about the Bull Boss. You can watch my review that shows the gun in detail here: https://youtu.be/LV5sxpwQWBY I just filmed it about 7 days ago. It is in excellent condition. The bull boss is a nice gun, and harder to get in Walnut. -Nate 

Status
Not open for further replies.