• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Wildcat .25/sold payment made in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave09

Nov 14, 2016
Alabama
I have a FX Wildcat .25 for sell this gun is in extremely new condition I have not fired 2 complete tins through it yet.the gun comes with an FX hard case for the gun and many extra's.The only reason for selling is we have sold our big property in Florida and I bought a 5th wheel to live in. I bought the gun in November of 2016 from AOA, so i have had it a few months the gun has been cleaned and wiped down weekly if I have used it or not.I will not sell everything individually it will be a package deal,gun comes with a case,leapers scope,FX Baffle extension,ej 230 night vision camera and all things needed for it to have night vision the battery,battery case a dvr screen extra tins of pellets I shot one tin of jbs through the gun and a half tin of Benjamin domed through the gun that's all so I have extra tins of each of those types of pellets. I have the original sells receipt from AOA it will come with the gun. I paid 1650.00 and some change I am asking 1,300 firm I currently live in Theodore,Alabama in Johny's rv resort 6171 Hwy.90 west Theodore,Alabama 36582 lot 3 my cell phone is 1-850-419-2815. This gun was shooting groups at 3/16ths of an inch and smaller if your steady the gun can clearly out shoot me!!!! if interested call me up lets make a deal, if someone can tell me how to add photos that would be awesome!

Yes I can ship to the lower 48 states but I got a call on it early and it's pending sale will know for sure Monday if it is sold and shipped
call for pics if you have a smart phone this gun is in better shape then they sent it to me it has had exactly 1 tin of 150 count new style jsb and a half tin of Benjamin domed shot through the gun so 250 pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.