• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD!-FX Wildcat .25 single shot hinge loader

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hynzie"the mark on the side by the tray are those scratchs also the extra heads are those for different calibers
The guy who makes these uses a 3D printer. The marks you are referring to aren't scratches, I assume it is from the 3D printing process. As far as the additional pieces, when I asked him if he made the loader for a .25 he said he just started to make some up. So he sent me 4 different hinges for the .25 and asked me to let him know which one worked out the best for the types of pellets I was using. You can see where he marked them with the different pellet diameters. 6.8, 6.85, 6.9, and the one mounted on the bracket is 6.95. I think you can purchase different caliber hinge arms separately from the guys web site. He is located in the U.K. I think. Hope this answered your questions..

Status
Not open for further replies.