• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Wildcat .25(Price Reduced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FukoChan

Jun 14, 2015
Georgia, United States
Hey guys,

I've decided to take a different approach to airgunning and will be selling my fx wildcat. It's one of the legendary first ones that are accurate and reliable as heck(the new ones are good too). Fps is average of 870 with 23.95 grain jsb. It also shoots very accurately where I can at least expect .30-1.0 inch groups @ 40 yards. There are some signs of wear. One is where the side level touches the stock and the butt stock bottom where it touches your shoulder and table. Otherwise it is a very nice looking gun. It has upgrades done to it too! It has atlas bipod rail for a bipod, installed by aoa. It also has an picatinny rail installed by myself to replace the stock dovetail mount. I still have the original dovetail mount too but with the new picatinny mount, there are no scratches that you would normally get with an used normal dovetail. So buy the gun, slap a bipod and scope, and get shooting ;). I will also provide my chrony results I have in a notebook. 

So you are buying:
The .25 Wildcat
Atlas Bipod Rail
20mm picatinny scope rail
3d printed magazine holder
3 .25 Wildcat magazines
fill probe

All for 1050$.

pictures of the gun can be found on my tango 6 scope review. Please disregard the scratches on the dovetail. I have now upgraded to picatinny.
Fx wild cat
http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/sig-sauer-tango6-3-18x44-scope-review/

Payment method is PayPal.
Buyer and I will split shipping.

Offers welcome. Pm me for any questions or comments. Additional photos will come soon. I have tons of feedback so buy knowing you are getting what you are paying for. 

Status
Not open for further replies.