• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - FX Wildcat (.25) Huggett Moderator Package Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

z324u

Sep 21, 2016
AL
** EDIT **
All sold, except CF bottle. Shipped out today to buyer.

FX Wildcat (.25) Package Deal

FX Wildcat .25 - gun is perfect. Replaced all seals, and o-rings recently from Airguns of Arizona : shoots lights out!
Huggett Moderator (forgot to add this first post)
Hawk Sidewinder Scope 6.5-20x42 sidefocus tactical (updated, as I posed wrong magnification first post)
Atlas bipod (knockoff, but really good)
CF SCBA tank (large 60m I believe)
AirtanksPlus stikman filling adapter
5 Tins of (350) AA Diablo pellets
Several assorted tins of JSB in various grain sizings - probably 1200 or so rounds
Large bin of O-rings for the gun in packets (several of every size you need for replacement. 

Would like to sell the whole package to someone 2000 obo. Will post pictures next week. I hate to sell it, but It makes more sense than keeping right now.

Email for more info.
[email protected]

Mod Edit: Added WTS to your title.

Had a few people back out on the package, so I'm going to start selling separate. I really can't split up the huggett and gun since I don't have the cap to cover the threads when removed. Anyway here is the prices:

Wildcat with huggett + ammo + spare parts - 1250 shipped 
Hawke Sidewinder - 300$ shipped 
Stikman Filling Station - 175$ shipped 
CF bottle (2011 last hydro test) - 100$ shipped

email or text for fastest reply 
[email protected]
205-529-6820

Not sure what a Joe Brancato bottle is.... but this is labeled SURVIVAIR, and is a EX firefighter SCBA tank. The earliest hydro test sticker it has is 2006, and the latest one is 2011.
I'm not sure what the build date is, but my brother in law is a firefighter and has checked the valve / removed and cleaned for me a couple time now. I get it refilled at the fire station no problem, but the age of this bottle may or may not be an issue for you? I do realize a lot of places will go by the book with this stuff, and not fill unless its all up to date. I haven't had that issue, so honestly I haven't messed with finding out.

I will measure it tomorrow morning and report back. I figure this may not be for someone who gets their tank filled elsewhere, but a cheap option for those with their own pumps or connection who doesn't mind refilling. All I can say is its solid, and holds air perfectly for months on end without drop. 

Status
Not open for further replies.