• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD ! FX Verminator Extreme MKII 25 Cal - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbolton6

Feb 27, 2017
NC
Verminator Extreme MKII - Perfect Condition.
Shoots JSB Exact 25 grain pellets very consistently in the low 900 fps range, very good on air useage/shot count.
Like every FX Smooth Twist barrel you can expect one hole groups at fifty yards.
The airbolt barrel is incredibly accurate - See below photo of two shots at thirty yards.
Everything pictured is included:
2 clips, extra breech o-rings.
6-18 FX Scope with additional large side wheel adjuster.
Airbolt barrel and fixed power Hawke crossbow scope calibrated for the included arrows.
Zero it at 20 yards and the 30, 40 & 50 reticles are dead on.
6 1/2" barrel shroud added to the existing shroud makes this an extremely backyard friendly shooter.
Once the pellet barrel and airbolt barrel are both sighted in, change time between switching back and forth is truly no more than a minute and POI for both stays dead on every time.
This setup sells for $2,500.00 if bought new from AoA.
I'll let this go for $1,700......REDUCED TO $1,500.00
If it doesn't sell at this price, I'll pack it away in the closet and pass it on down to my grandson once he's old enough.
Will ship to CONUS only.
Payment - Paypal F&F (gift) preferred, if not you pay the additional 3% fee.
Shipping - $30.00, if you'd like it insured add $45.00 for $2,500.00 value.
Contact me at [email protected] if interested or message me here.
BOI name = Rick Bolton

Status
Not open for further replies.