• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Royale 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrymc

Jan 6, 2017
Az, United States
Hi Guys,
I have a nice Royale 500 that I am selling.
The reason? Well I need to clear it out before my FX Crown .30 shows up.
It helps with the wife.
Any ways I just recently purchased this used and began the upgrade process all my stuff receives.
It had the aluminum tank and was not regulated so a trip to AOA netted a regulator and an email to talon Tunes
netted a carbon fiber tank.
Once the regulator was installed I started a tune for maximum power.
Net result 55 shots at peak of 865 fps with 34.95 gr JSB King Heavy and an e.s. spread of 16 fps. starting at 220 bar down to 160 bar where I set the regulator at. Under 160 bar the fps drops rapidly, so it is tuned to the max it can do. So that is 58 fpe for King Heavies.
For Kings it shoots right at 950 fps. so smack on at 50 fpe.

I REVISED THESE NUMBERS AS I SHOT A NEW SHOT STRING TODAY WHICH WAS A LITTLE LOWER THAN PREVIOUS.

It has a very nice Walnut stock, it is interesting in that it has a slight two tone to it.
One side is slightly darker than the other.
It has a very nice pattern to the stock as can be seen in the pictures.
I has a small scratch on the right side and a couple small dings in the bottom.
This is the way it came and I have not had it long enough to see if they can be steamed out.
All of the above has to searched for to see.
The only real negative is the barrel has a small mark just under the scope at the end of the stock.

This gun is very accurate and just a consistent hammer with the heavies.
I am also including my stock of .25 cal pellet which includes 6 full tins of Kings and 3 1/2 tins of King Heavies.
My new Crown is a .30 cal so I will not need them.

The gun will also include the aluminum bottle so you will have 2 tanks.
Also I have 2 magazines for the rifle.

Here are some pictures, I will take more this weekend.

Just added a shot string both graph and exel sheet.

The purchase does not include scope or rings, I am looking for $1450 or best reasonable offer shipped. CONUS

Please reply quickly as I do not think it will last long. A new one will set you back approx $1900

Mod Edit: Use the approved acronyms. WTS
IP used: 68.104.146.192

I have had some requests for target pictures.
Which I have not done yet.
So I got home last night as the sun was setting.
And quickly went out and shot about 15 rounds.
Keep in mind I was doing this quickly to beat the falling light.
3 groups of 5 shots King Heavies at approx 860 ish at 30yards.

Looks like I needed to re-zero my scope but you get an idea as to consistency.
The first groups was not bad, but all could be better if I had more time and light. Last group definitely got away from me.
Also this is set up for velocity, and I have not taken the time (only have had the gun for just over 2 months) to 
dial it in for best speed for accuracy work.

I also took a picture of the mark on the barrel.

Based on this mark and the want to find a quick home for this great gun.
I am lowering the price to $1250 for a quick sale.

Reminder this is with about $130 worth of pellets, a new regulator installed, and both a Carbon bottle and an aluminum bottle.
I am loosing money on this to make room for my CROWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.