• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Royale 400 .22, power wheel, regulated, Huggett, rings and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgburks

Apr 9, 2015
TN, United States
The bullpup bug has bitten, so I'm selling my trusty FX Royale 400 .22. The regulator was recently rebuilt by Ernest Rowe and the gun is shooting JSB 15.9s around 880 fps on high and gives about 70 good shots. Very accurate and very quiet. The gun has been used mostly for paper punching and backyard pest control, only been in the woods a couple of times. The stock has been finished with roughly 15 coats of TruOil. There are some scrapes on each side of the bottle and a few pressure marks on the bottom of the forestock. The pressure gauge plastic cover has a crack which does not affect its function. All of these can be seen in the closeup pics below. Gun comes from a Non-smoking home and will be shipped in original FX/AoA packaging with original documentation. 

Here's what's included: 

- FX Royale 400 .22 purchased from AoA in 2013 
- Regulated 
- Power wheel 
- Newer style ambidextrous stock 
- 2 magazines 
- Single shot tray 
- Shorter female foster fitting from factory 
- Factory service kit w/o-rings from AoA 
- Sling studs installed by AoA 
- Huggett moderator 
- Original factory box and documentation 
- Set of SportsMatch 30mm High rings 
- Browning nylon padded sling 

Priced to sell at $1250 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Postal money order, PayPal gift or +3% only please. I am on the Yellow BOI. 

Deal via email jamie(dot)burks(at)ncr(dot)com 

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.