• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Maverick .25 cal sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longrange2

Feb 11, 2021
CO, United States
I’ve been able to find more reloading components for my centerfire rifles and have mostly been shooting my Dreamline when not at the range. The Maverick is not being used and I’d like to build a new bolt action so I’ve decided to move it along. I bought the rifle from SPAW and Ken tuned it for me for 34 grain FX pellets. I’ve shot maybe 100 pellets through it. Maverick comes with factory case, paperwork, FX 30 mm rings and a Donny Sumo. The Sumo came off another air rifle and it does have a small nick in it. I can swap out the Sumo for the Donny FL that came with the Maverick if you’d like. Rings and Crimson trace scope not included unless a price to include them is agreed to. I don’t have any feedback yet here on a sale but I’ve got a bunch of positive feedback on AR15.com, eBay and other sites if you’d like details to check for yourself. $1650 shipped CONUS.

C2F838F5-D02E-4CB9-8DD5-18B32C28CFBD.1625750371.jpeg
90B3D93D-D3FA-4C3D-AFA5-26931399ED05.1625750372.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.