• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Sold FX Impact X .25 with smooth twist x barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boombots74

Dec 6, 2015
NJ, United States
SOLD
Guys,

I have a silver FX Impact X in .25. Has the New Smooth Twist X barrel and comes with everything from the manufacturer. This is the fixed shroud version with 6 moderator sections. Factory Fill adapter, manual, magazine, OEM hard case. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, my brother had intentions of getting into this hobby but other priorities came up prohibiting him from enjoying this beautiful rifle. Comes with everything that came with the rifle.
1900 shipped for the Impact 

Additional items available with the impact are a wika gauge, atlas bipod clone, modded for smoother operation for an additional 80.

A new, Hawke Airmax 30 SF AMX IR scope, model 13320 with box and accessories, sun shade, and side wheel is available as well for an additional 325. Will come with UTG max strength rings. Scope shown on a Vulcan gen 4 is not included.

Buy with confidence. No issues at all. Check my feedback. Post interest here and PM for any questions and offers.

Shoot safe and shoot straight!

Reactions: bigdaves40
Status
Not open for further replies.