• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact With Lots Of Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavy-impact

Sep 13, 2018
Right Coast, USA
I'm selling my Modified FX Impact MKII and all the accessories except for the scope and bipod.

$1600 shipped to the continental US only, No Trades. Paypal Friends and Family only. Check my accuracy and seller feedback to see that I'm well established and very honest.

The gun was originally a 700mm .30 but I also ordered a 600mm .22 barrel kit/assembly.

This gun comes with a 700mm STX standard liner, a 700mm STX heavy liner, and a 700mm Superior Heavy liner all in .30

It also includes a 700mm STX liner, and 600mm STX liner in .22

A barrel housing extension is included to turn the 600mm barrel housing into a 700mm barrel housing.

There is also a .22 and .30 carbon fiber sleeve in 700mm length but not bonded to anything.

This guns ports and pellet probes have been modified by myself for extra power and efficiency. The rear block has been milled to take a 14x1.5 threaded external plenum and the valve housing is modified to accommodate the external plenum. There is a Huma high pressure regulator installed and comes with an extra in the form of all new parts. There is also an eccentric plenum installed. It's about 75cc and the predecessor to the FX power plenum. Wika gauges are installed and have 3D printed cover on them.

There is 1 original sideshot aluminum magazine that has been milled to accept 66gr flat base slugs. There is 1 original sideshot aluminum magazine in .22 unmodified and 1 original delrin .30 FX magazine that is standard capacity. The modified pellet probes have a hole for a roll pin that you can use or not and I'll include a new unmodified .22 pellet probe.

This gun does not have any leaks and shoots great. All you need to do is configure and tune to your liking. The gun makes over 130fpe in .30 around 150 bar and over 70 fpe in .22 around the same pressure. As seen in the picture the two original liners have some discoloration on their exterior from being in my shop for years but all are nice internally. If I run across any other extras I'll include them. The original hard case has had the foam trimmed to fit my scoped gun.

Impact.1641770037.jpg
Port2 -.1641770038.jpg
VH mod -.1641770038.jpg
Case.1641770037.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.