• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Impact Silver - .30cal and .177 cal kit (Rowe Tuned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eohlin

May 29, 2015
Ohio, United States
Looking to sell my Silver FX Impact that's been tuned by Earnest Rowe.

Gun shoots the .30 great - and I'm sure the .177 is also excellent - but to be honest, I've never shot it.

This is a dream setup in my opinion - .30 for hunting and .177 for target/plinking.

I would like to sell this as a kit - I don't want to sell the barrels individually.

Includes the gun, both barrels, (.30 has fixed shroud, .177 has telescopic shroud), probes foreach and a mag for each and the case.

I will also include the pellets I have for .30 and .177 - I think I have 3+ tins of .30 and 2 tins of .177.

I would sell the scope as well - let me know if you are interested. Scope is a Hawke 6.5x20 42mm

I will NOT sell the bipod - use that on other guns as well!!

Asking $2300.00 (OBO) 

I'll take paypal, but you cover the fees.
I'll cover shipping!

I can share my cell number if you would like to talk about details or have question.

Mod Edit: Removed premature bump. 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.