• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact MKII 700mm with 580cc bottle and factory power upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

2jz

Jul 7, 2020
California, United States
I have a FX Impact MKII like new condition purchased late 2020. Not used much since I live in California and have limited places to shoot. This was intended for slugs so it originally was a .35cal with the larger bottle and factory power upgrades to handle the heavier calibers. Can shoot slugs or pellets by adjusting the power wheel.

It comes with the installed .25 Superior heavy liner 700mm barrel as well as the liner for pellets/lighter slugs and FX power pin probe (.35 barrel not included) and original 580cc bottle. Comes with the original .35 extended case to fit the 700mm with moderator installed. It has no issues and shoots a great shot string as all FX Impacts.

This is a unique Impact MKII as I wanted the extra power to shoot slugs and heavy pellets but didn’t want to do any custom modifications for the power upgrades. Hence, the .35 model with the power upgrades from factory. The only thing done on my end was remove the original .35 barrel and probe and installed a .25 700mm barrel + huma transfer port and FX power pin probe. 

Please pm me only if you’re serious and I can provide pics. If needed, I can also provide a video or we can FaceTime so you can inspect it as best as possible.

SOLD and local pickup preferred in Orange County, CA but can also ship FedEx Insured with signature 

Status
Not open for further replies.