• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact MK2 30 Cal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh6airgunner

Aug 24, 2018
Utah, United States
OK this is my old competition gun. Its great!!!! This gun has so many upgrades, I will try and cover all of them.

FX Impact 30 Cal., superior liner, carbon fiber barrel liner, Donny Sumo moderator, Saber Tactical Aluminum magazines (2X), Power Plenum upgrade, custom hammer with original spring ( this setup is so capable of getting to high FPS's, tuned to be comp pellet gun), Custom designed and built adjustable shoulder pad, Ergo grip, Saber Tactical bag rider, K&L trigger guard gen 1, Saber Tactical cheek riser, Athlon Helos BTR 8-34 scope.

With a minimum of $3200 in the gun I would like $2300 but will listen to offers or trades. I would be very interested in an Edgun Leshiy 2 REPR.

IMG_0019.1642135428.JPG
IMG_0018.1642135430.JPG
IMG_0017.1642135431.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.