• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact MK2 .30 cal 700mm Price lowered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunt439

Mar 10, 2017
New Mexico, United States
I really dont like tuning so selling my impact. It has 700mm barrel with dual transfer port and power kit installed. KL buttpad and 2 magazines. Will send another power kit as I have 2 of them. The gun was cerakoted and has some defects in the coating and the barrel has some scuffing due to removing the original transfer port. Superior heavy liner installed also. Shooting the NSA 43.8 grain at 950. Will be shipped in its hard case with about 250ish slugs. No scope. LDC or bipod. Trades of same value will be entertained. Prefer semi auto 25 or larger or multi shot big bore. . $1450 plus half shipping paypal FF or pay the 3.5% fees. Text me at 575-nine two one - five631 if interested.
IMG_0030 1.1633294601.JPG
IMG_0052.1633294603.JPG
Will send more pics on request. My phone isnt uploading to my computer right now but I can text more pics if needed.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.