• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] FX Impact MK II .30 cal, 700mm barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcarson

Feb 6, 2021
GA, United States
Up for sale is my FX Impact MK II in .30 caliber - used very little (going a different direction) - great gun and very accurate. Please note that the gun comes with the standard equipment such as small forward rail and small CF tank and NO scope. The price is 1800.00 for the standard gun, with small tank and stock accessory rail. The gun is shown with the large CF tank and saber tactical extended guard and Vortex scope. The large tank, extended guard, and scope are NOT included in the 1800.00 price. However, they are available for an additional cost. You can email me to discuss at [email protected]. I will cover half of the shipping costs (approx total to ship is 65.00) to the lower 48. The gmail address is the BEST way to reach me as I check this all the time. I do have Paypal. It DOES include an extra magazine. No trades.

FX mpact.1625326545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.