• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle [SOLD] FX Impact M3 Bronze 0.25 600mm

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[No trade offers on this listing please...]

Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell an FX Impact M3 0.25 600mm in bronze w/ FX high capacity Side-Shot magazine w/ Orion insert, FX angled gauge bracket, Magpul grip, stainless steel bolts installed and factory FX hard case. This awesome rifle is currently set up to shoot 25.39g JSB's at 905fps with great consistency and accuracy. It also comes with a complete set of stainless steel bolts already installed (with anti-seize compound applied); these bolts not only look better - they'll wear better over time as they will not rust. All of the original black screws will be included as well if you want to reinstall those instead. The FX angled air gauge was added to make it easier to read the reg pressure while shooting and the original grip was upgraded to the Magpul beavertail AR grip.

This rifle is in excellent condition, holds air perfectly and shoots extremely well. The shroud and cheek rest were both carefully wrapped in automotive grade carbon fiber finish vinyl wrap - which looks awesome but can be easily removed without leaving any residue behind if you don't want it. I got this rifle and set it all up for my brother-in-law to take care of his squirrel problem but his wife is dead set against it so it's a no-go for him and now rifle needs to go on to live somewhere where it can have a purpose in life again!

Price is: $1700 shipped within the continental US (scope and mounts not included in the selling price...)

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I have plenty of feedback both here as well as dating back to the old Yellow Forum so please feel free to do your due diligence and know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
m3a.jpg
m3b.jpg
m3c.jpg
m3d.jpg
m3e.jpg
m3f.jpg
m3g.jpg
m3h.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Frontline360