• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD:FX Impact DonnyFL fixed & OEM telescoping shroud, Mag & Wheeler scope level

Status
Not open for further replies.

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
[ONLY TRADE INTEREST = .25 FX Crown magazines . . . not interested in anything else]

Hello AGN:

Have been going through the extra airgun parts and have the following items for sale:

1) DonnyFL FX Impact .22 / .177 Fixed Shroud w/ built-in 1/2 x 20 UNF adapter. This shroud in 9.75" long and quickly/easily replaces the factory shroud to reduce the overall length of the rifle. Has a built-in 1/2 x 20 UNF adapter that is covered by a removeable knurled cap. Shroud is typical great DonnyFL quality and comes in a really nice anodized black finish; works with both .177 and .22 calibers. Price: $OLD.

2) Ernest Rowe modified OEM/Factory FX Impact .25 Telescoping Shroud w/ 1/2 x 20 UNF end-cap adapter & silver thread protector / airstripper. Shroud is 13.5" when retracted and 19.5" fully extended. Ernest's modifications make this a very versatile shroud - you can extend the shroud and/or add your own suppressor using the 1/2 x 20 UNF adapter works with both .25 and .22 caliber barrels. Price: $OLD.

3) FX Impact .22 High Capacity 18 Shot Magazine. Got this for my Impact but hardly ever used the .22 kit; sold my .22 barrel kit and have no use for this magazine anymore. In like new condition. Price: $OLD.

4) Wheeler Engineering 30mm Anti-Cant Indicator / Scope Bubble Level. Bought it brand new and had it mounted briefly on one of my rifles before going with some US Optics levels instead. In as new condition with original retail packaging. Price: $OLD.

I'm in San Jose, CA 95138 and always welcome a local, face to face transaction whenever possible. I also have/had 13 pages of all positive references on the old Yellow BOI (though I'm not sure how to access those now with the change in that forum format) and a handful of references here as well. Payment by Paypal Friends and Family is preferred - otherwise you can add 3.5% if sending the traditional route. Old skool USPS Postal Money Orders work too if you're anti-technology. You can reply here or email me at yendnguyen at gmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.