• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Impact Barrel .25 New With Telescoping Shroud, Probe, Mag $460 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkelley

Aug 13, 2016
NH
Selling a New Unused .25 cal Barrel with Telescoping Shroud, Probe, and Magazine $460 shipped Priority same day it's paid.

$110 less than you'd pay AOA or Precision with shipping. Precision Out of Stock on Barrel/Mag, and mags are now $100 instead of $90. Will include a Barrel O-Ring Kit as a Bonus ($20 value).

Purchased 8/5/16 from Precision Airguns ($530 + $30 shipping) brand new never used (I was using my .30 barrel and never switched over before selling the Impact).

Payment by Paypal. I have 100% positive feedback as an Ebay and Gunbroker seller.

Sells and ships to CONUS only, no trades, brand new unused item, price firm. To purchase, PM me your PayPal email address and I'll send you a PayPal Invoice.

Mod Edit: IP's used
216.246.147.212 (main)

Status
Not open for further replies.