• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX IMPACT .25 *price change*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadEyeDill

Oct 28, 2017
Missouri
For sale is my .25 black impact.
the reason for selling is i want to buy and a ne R5M.

the impact is in excellent condition. Has maybe on little mark on the scope rail.
I have it shooting great right now. I'm getting 860 fps with the 34s for around 100 shots! I haven't actually ran it over the chrony fir tge full 100 but at 80 it still have more than 150 bar in the tank.
I have the gun set to 105 bar so it still had some shots left!
accuracy at 50 is also excellent less than half inch groups no problem. 1.5in at 150yrd. No pics for proof though...
the gun will come with everything it should. 
I have 2 barrels on standard 600mm st barrel and one 700mm STANDARD SMOOTH TWIST both .25 cal.

asking 1850$ PM for any questions and pics. I know I didnt mention everything so just ask.
thanks, deadeyedill 
ohh tge couple of pproblems I had aare the bad barrel( bought 2 new ones) and pellet probe screw( put in a new one)

paypal only! And you cover shipping? 

Status
Not open for further replies.