• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Impact .25 Cal Fixed Shroud w/ bi-pod

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIAirgunner

Jan 2, 2017
MI
Update: bi-pod with Atlas style legs included.

To prevent my wife from selling one of my kidneys, I have to part with my FX Impact .25. I was shocked when AOA called to let me know one of their first FX Crowns had my name on it approximately three months after receiving my Impact (but not as surprised as my wife when I told her I need another expensive air rifle!). Needless to say, I only get to keep one and I prefer the traditional rifle look of the Crown.

For Sale:

Like new FX Impact .25 with a fixed shroud (Received on 5/18/2017)
30mm FX No Limit Rings for Pic/Weaver rail
FX Impact hard plastic case - Long case that does not require removing the barrel or scope, only a couple moderator segments
Owner's manual
Fill adapter
AOA's test and instruction sheet with original chronograph results.
Knock-off Atlas bi-pod w/ rotating legs.

Optional:

UTG 4-16 scope Accushot scope (https://www.amazon.com/UTG-4-16X44-Compact-36-color-Mil-dot)

Condition:

Rifle is in like new condition. Shooting great groups at 77 yards with light winds using JSB .25 Heavy.
Still factory tuned except for the power wheel set screw. Had problems with it backing off until a local gunsmith adjusted it and applied Uncle Mike's Gun-Tite (blue).
No leaks or any other problems.

Price:

$2050 w/ scope and bi-pod
$2000 w/out scope and bi-pod
Buyer to pay actual shipping and any paypal fees.

Sad to see her go!

Two groups @ 77 yards in no wind from bipod and with stock supported by a rear bag.

Shooting a fly at 25 yards:

EDIT: Added pictures 8/14/2017 4:13pm 

I'm going to include the bi-pod. Your choice, fixed leg or adjustable. Following the advice of a youtube video I put a washer on it to make it less probe to backing out the bolt/handle when panning. Also helps maintain the cant of the rifle.

Green Blob Outdoors CNC QD Tactical Bipod Flat with Adjustable legs (Black, 6.5 - 9 inch) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018J20CJY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_V5hMzbZ1QWZ11

Status
Not open for further replies.