• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

*Sold* FX Impact 22 Caliber w/30 Barrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

az4946

Oct 31, 2015
AZ, United States
Want to sell an FX Impact 22 cal with the 30 cal barrel and magazine. This will also come with the original plastic case. I did tear a cutout in it for a range finder and bipod. Also included is two 22 cal magazines, the 30 cal barrel, bolt, magazine, and moderator. The 30 cal barrel has never been on the gun and is brand new. Never had a pellet through it. I am the original owner and it is still under warranty. Had an o-ring for the tank start to leak a couple of weeks ago. Took it to AOA and had it replaced. They said the o-ring they install is superior to the factory one. Great gun, no scratches, dings or scuffs. The scope, scope rings, bipod, rangefinder in the photo are not included. Will ship CONUS only or local pickup in the Phoenix area. I would take pay pal (not sure what F.F is in other ads) and will have it shipped from AOA. Because I live in the area, I will drop off for shipping directly from AOA. To protect the buyer, you can contact AOA to confirm I have dropped off the gun and it is in their possession prior to payment. They will not ship though until payment clears and I authorize shipping. They also will not warranty the gun or confirm anything to do with its working condition. They ship only. I have other methods to put you at ease with the purchase if you are interested in the gun. PM me and we can trade phone numbers to answer any questions. I have successfully sold airguns on here before with no issues. Thanks for looking. $2000. shipped. 

Status
Not open for further replies.