• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: FX Crown Walnut Stock .25 with Donny FL 1/2 x 20 LDC Adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkwan78

Jul 29, 2017
tx, United States
Hi. I have an FX Crown Walnut Stock .25 for sale.

It will include a Donny FL 1/2 x 20 LDC adapter. I have the original FX box and generic manual. I have one magazine.

What's NOT included that you can see in the pic are the fx rings, scope, and Donny FL Ronin. I'm keeping all of that stuff to use on my FX Wildcat.

This crown was bought in July from AOA. I bought it from the original owner in Sept.

Price is OBO. I'm asking $1700 plus $60 for UPS Ground shipping Insured CONUS. I will not ship internationally. Paypal FF preferred or add +4% G&S. USPS MO is also accepted. I will consider offers, but don't bother will low ball offers.

You can contact me through PM, Email [email protected] or Text 713-256-5573.

You might ask Why such a high price? I'm in no rush to sell this Crown. I'll get what I want for it, and in the meantime, I will continue to shoot it to find the perfect settings so that it will shoot MKII consistently. I'm sure I'll get there eventually. Once I do, It will no longer be for sale. I haven't chrono it, I still need to thoroughly clean the barrel with Ballistol and run a patch worm through it, I haven't touched the reg settings, and I haven't yet tried shooting other JSB pellets. I also want to go shoot my Crown and Wildcat at 50 & 100 yards to see which is more accurate at longer distances. I still have a lot of tuning to do, but my problem is I work 60+ hours a week and I really don't have the patience for tuning. When I do i have time to shoot, I just want to finish a card and attempt to shoot a perfect score. Tuning my crown, is slowing down my goal. 

UPDATE: AS OF 11/24/17 I checked AOA, Utah airguns, and Airgundepot, and according to their website, it seems no one has them instock!

This FX Crown will be crossed posted everywhere shortly. So grab while you can!

The marring on the under side of stock must have been from original owner. i have always shot it on the orange bench as seen in the pic or a lead sled DFT.

Status
Not open for further replies.