• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD - FX Boss .30 caliber. Like new. Not a mark on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootistX

Jan 22, 2018
Texas
Price is firm.

Shiping to CONUS

I will split shipping costs with buyer.

Payment accepted - Cashiers check, Money order, Paypal with wait period until clearing. Cash in person. I'll even take a personal check but will have to wait until it clears.

Gun is extremely accurate. Has a stock upgrade from AoA. My guns are pristine examples of what "Like new" signifies.

This is a gorgeous gun with tiger striped figure in the wood. It has not been used much and that shows. I paid 1800.00 for it. I have all paperwork.The sale price is 1100.00. Add 50 bucks if you want the FX No limit 30mm rings. All metal work is 100%. Fully adjustable 2 stage trigger. Trigger has been tuned so you don't have to mess with it. Gun is a true smooth twist barrel, not a barrel liner. There is not a nick or a scratch on this gun. It is truly like brand new.

I'm 100% on Ebay as a seller. I do not steal or screw people over. You will get exactly what you pay for in a timely fashion.

Better pic

1545195345_10998283315c19cf51405f93.00953458_FX.jpg

Hello,

How old is this gun? has there been any seals replaced, why are you selling it. does it come with the bi-pod and scope. how many shots per fill on high power

Why I'm selling the gun is none of your concern. I can, however, assure you that I'm not selling it because it's defective or has any type of problem at all. Nothing has been replaced. I may have shot two tins since I've owned it. (maybe 300 shots). About 40 shots on a fill before running off the reg.

No, it doesn't come with the scope. Or the bipod.

MOD EDIT: removed sarcastic & rude content.

Reactions: BigTinBoat
Status
Not open for further replies.