• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Falcon FN8 Pistol .22 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeterman

Jan 6, 2017
Michigan
Pistol has sold. Thanks for looking

Up or sale is a nice Falcon FN8 I had recently purchased from guy out of Canada. I have shot it a bit and it performs very well but is a little "long" for my tastes. It was one of those things that I had to hold and shoot to know or sure. I have provided both images that were taken by the previous owner and a few taken by myself. I put the bolt action back to the left side where it was meant to be but works either way you flip it. The image that reflects the velocity was provided before he resealed the pistol. It is IMHO good for 10-12 shots from about 710-600 FPS. It's a hunter and provides plenty of power. I have included in my additional images the attached Hogan Decimeater which is an option only to the purchaser of the pistol. Regardless the pistol does include a standard removable adapter. It does have a bark about it unless fitted with an LDC. As pictured with my Hogan it was silly quiet. Blasted a problem critter while the squirrels kind of looked at each other like 'WTH is wrong with that guy?"

Im asking for:
$425 Shipped Minus only the Hogan Decimeater - or - $475 Shipped With the Hogan included.
I prefer Paypal F&F but am flexable for "cleared" funds or even face to face (SAVE $20) in Plymouth, MI 48170
I can be reached by Text or Email with further questions. If you call without texting first please leave a message and I will call you right back.
dougDOTpetermanATgmailDOTcom 810-222-9547 

All Pictures Here:

https://imgur.com/a/RLUMghB

Status
Not open for further replies.