• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD- Extreme Big Bore .45

Status
Not open for further replies.
23" barrel (carbine) walnut stock,gun was built in 2015 and I took it to Brent this past year and he upgraded the valve and hammer for $350. Gun has been used in the field so it has a few scratches. This gun has taken turkey, a 600lb hog and this past season it shot though both shoulder blades on an 8 point (white tale) buck. I will mis this one $1275 shipped (paypal) E-mail [email protected]

255 & 280 grain hollow points from mr. Hollow-point work very good for hunting , if you fill it to 4000 PSI every shot you can hit a six-inch spinner at a 150 yards every time it drops a few inches on the second shot this gun has probably only been fired 100 rounds,mostly used for hunting not for target practicing but I do have a lot of ammo for the new owner. I only have HPA but when I was at Brent's we shot maybe a dozen times on helium.

Status
Not open for further replies.