• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Ernest Rowe Tuned; Fx Impact .25 & .30 Caliber

Status
Not open for further replies.

FukoChan

Jun 14, 2015
Georgia, United States
Hello everyone,

I have decided to sell my FX Impact due to overspending/finances :( . I am sadly going to have to pay off my bills before owning an airgun. My Impact has been tuned by me to shoot JSB .25 24 grain pellets very well and shoot JSB Mk 1 Heavies even better. However, it dislikes Mk. 2s and I am sad to say no matter what kind of fiddling I do, I cannot make the Mk. 2s shoot consistent 1 inch groups @ 50 yards. This would be about 3-4 days worth of tuning on trying to get it to shoot the mk 2 heavies. 
The gun in .30 cal shoots on par if better than the JSB .25 kings. I have only tested the 44 grain despite having 55 grains at my disposal. However, I didn't have the time to test the heavier .30s and tuned my Impact to shoot the lower weight .25 kings. In fact, this was just upping the hammer spring tension, Im sure messing with the valve stem and reg pressure would yield better results for the .30 cal. Its amazing how simple it was to get the .25 kings and .30s to shoot well! I have owned two FX Impact's within this year and I can say that this one is the best by far ;). However, I do not recommend trying mk. 2s with this gun.

I have owned the gun for a short time and the previous owner purchased the gun early this year. It does have the most up to date sear trigger mechanism and other up to date improvements. When I received the gun, I decided to send it to Ernest for it to be tuned+upgraded

This is what he has done to it:
Trigger tuned for lowest possible weight while retaining 2 stage trigger(FX Impact's have somewhat heavy triggers from the factory)
Barrel Lockdown screw (extra set screw, like on one of his newest youtube videos):
Both Barrel's breach polished
Bigger O-rings for more accurate barrel fit
Bigger Pellet probe set screw
General Inspection and all major orings replaced

I'd like 1800$ for the Gun w/ the .25 Cal barrel/shroud setup and magazine
or 2200$ for everything.
The Rifle
.25 Barrel/shroud w/ 1x magazine
.30 Barrel/shroud w/ 2x magazines
UTG Scope
I have 800$ worth of pellets too if you need a tin with the purchase.

Please let me know if you would like me to part something out. PM, me for anything you need or any offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.