• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Element Titan like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rallyshark

Oct 19, 2015
GA, United States
I've decided I'm going to sell my Element Titan, because I want to go a different direction for the scope on my gun. This is the MOA version (EHR-1C 5-25 FFP MOA). The scope has been mounted and sighted in, and that's about it. It is in perfect condition, comes with the box, and all accessories. This scope has VERY clear glass, and will make somebody very happy. It's just more scope than I need for the hunting I'll be doing. I don't have a great picture of it at the moment, just one of it on my gun that I took with my phone a while back when I mounted it. It has spent it's short life with me in the gun case. I'm asking $650 shipping included. I'll sell it with the FX no limit 34mm rings for $700 shipping included. Pricing is firm, and shipping is CONUS only. Preferred payment is paypal friends and family.

Mav2.1646096060.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.