• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Edgun Leshiy Classic Setup (many extras)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgun leshiy classic setup with 250mm .22 barrel, drozd extra air cylinder (small leak from installing this. Believe I scratched an O-ring. Leaks down to 50 bar over a few days time but never below that. Haven’t repaired cause that hasn’t bothered me), leapers UTG bug buster scope with UTG QD mounts. 

Wanting to sell this and all other extras I have for it as package deal only. Only selling to fund another project as i do not shoot this gun as much anymore and there is no reason someone else couldn’t enjoy it like it should be. As you can see there is a ton of items here for this gun. Over $3,000 worth. Asking $1,850 OBO as a packaged deal shipped to your door. PayPal F&F. 

Extras include:

Huma power Reg/plenum brand new

Huma 12ft/lb Reg/plenum brand new

.177 250mm barrel

.22 350mm barrel with DonnyFL 1/2” thread adapter installed on it. 
Bore stores gun sock that fits gun perfectly 

.177 and .22 pellet pens 

Spare edgun digital pressure gauge (bought for my impact and never installed, is used but works fine)

around 5,000 rounds of pellets in .177 and .22 caliber

Hill MK4 hand pump with dry pack and spare rebuild kit and dry pack refill

Status
Not open for further replies.