• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Edgun Leshiy Classic Price lowered $1400 firm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunk50

Oct 30, 2015
Indiana, United States
Grass is always greener sale! Selling Leshiy Classic. Current setup is with .25 barrel and Huma pellet dispenser for .25. Included is .22 barrel and Huma dispenser. Gun is not new but shoots like it and is in 9 our of 10 condition. I am asking $1500 and if I get it I will buy a Leshiy 2. If not I will keep it. Over $2000 invested. All original parts included. The scope and scope mounts are NOT included. Thanks BTW, I take very good care of my equipment and this item is no exception. Will be keeping everything as a group. I tried to upload some photos but when they load I get message "INCORRECT SERVER RESPONSE" Those that asked for photos, I tried, I can send them to an email address so message me. Thanks

.22 barrel in 250 $1300

.25 Barrell in 250 $150

Huma Reg $120

Huma .22 pellet dispenser $90+

Huma .25 Pellet dispenser $90+

Steven Brown Grip $185

Digital and Analog WIKI ($38)gauge

Spare Leshiy Valve NEW ($30)

Leshiy complete O-ring set $20

Status
Not open for further replies.