• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Edgun Leshiy Akula Supressor moderator silencer for .25 cal Russian made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovas

Apr 23, 2020
Colorado, United States
SOLD! First AGN remember to respond got it! - Thanks for all the interest.

Selling an Akula Suppressor for the Edgun Leshiy .25 Cal.

I ordered this suppressor months ago direct from the manufacturer in Russia. Waited months! After a few months, I thought it wasn’t going to show up. I ended up selling my Leshiy during that time (here on AGN) and never got to install it. Then of course, it showed up in the mail. Brand new, never installed or used.

Comes with what you see here – the suppressor internal piece (I believe it's 3D printed), and the machined aluminum cap (that is specific to this suppressor). 

This will only work on an Edgun Leshiy (original, not a Leshiy2), and only in .25 Cal. ) The Akula is caliber-specific.

I’m asking $75 or best offer (includes shipping!). Save yourself $$$ and months and months of headache and waiting by buying this one! No reasonable offer will be refused. Shipping to US lower-48 only.

*** I’ve sold a couple guns here on AGN and am happy to share the contact info of the folks I sold to – all are satisfied buyers.***

Got any questions – shoot me a PM or give me a call!

Akula_01.1610517149.jpg
Akula_02.1610517150.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.