• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD EdGun Leshiy.25 (thanks everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broberts1

May 26, 2015
Louisiana
Hey everyone. I'm selling my EdGun Leshiy.25 in order to make room for my FX Crown. The price is $1100.0 CONUS only and you cover the shipping. I accept PayPal transactions only. I bought this gun new from Tony Trudenko and took possession of it in December of 2016. I've probably only put 100 pellets through it as I'm not much of a plinker. My interests are hunting only. I'm not really interested in trades due to the Crown on order. This is the perfect backpack gun. It comes with the original hard case, manual, spare orings, and fill probe. The scope and bipod are not included for the above price. I've enjoyed it thoroughly the brief time I've had it. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. [email protected]. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.