• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Edgun Leshiy 2 Magazines Mags .22 Cal QTY: 2. Leshiy2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovas

Apr 23, 2020
Colorado, United States
Hello good folks of AGN! I am looking to sell 2 of my Leshiy2 .22 magazines. Both mags are used, but they still work as good as new. I put about 3/4 of a tin of pellets through these, so use is minimal. I simply switched calibers on my Leshiy 2 and no longer need these. I'm asking $145 for both, shipped anywhere in lower 48 USA only. (They are 90 bucks new EACH plus shipping from Edgun, so I'm hoping I'm being fair here). Of course, feel welcome to make a best offer - but please don't lowball! Sale open to lower-48 USA only. PayPal friends or family. Of course, cash in-person is welcome too! (I'm in SW Colorado). If you are reading this, then YES - still available. I will pull this listing if and when they sell! Thank you. 

I have 4 of these mags available. Selling them 2 at a time. SOLD!

(If you are also in need of a .22 250mm Leshiy 2 barrel kit, complete with factory silencer - please see my other available items!)

Leshiy_2_Mags_01.1615140207.jpg
Leshiy_2_Mags_02.1615140208.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.