• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Edgun Leshiy 2 350mm Alpha Precision.22 barrel w/magazines + reg

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjdscratch

Feb 7, 2021
CA, United States
I have for sale an Edgun Leshiy 2 350mm Alpha Precision .22 barrel with 3 magazines. I just purchased these last week from Edgun.shop in Spain. I have a .30 cal Leshiy and wanted to try out a .22. After setting it up I decided I much prefer the .30cal and don’t think I will be switching back an forth. I only shot about 10 magazines through it. These are the new magazines that have a small lip and don’t need a magnet. With the reg set at 120bar a .6 and .5 jet I was getting 920fps and accuracy was very good. I emailed Edgun.shop before ordering and they said they prefer the Alpha barrel for accuracy. I also have an extra regulator if your interested. Barrel and 3 magazines $450 shipped and $500 shipped with the reg…obo
7F94DDC3-0A1B-4053-AD30-03436D3C129E.1628372813.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.