• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Edgun 30 Gen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is a Edgun R3 30 Cal Generation 2 Standard Length. The walnut stock on this gun is really beautiful! The gun has a John Hagan custom valve stem and is tuned to shoot the JSB 44gr pellets at 877 fps which is 76 ft lbs of energy. The last time I shot it on the chronograph it had a standard deviation of 2 fps. It gets around 21 shots per fill. The gun holds air and has never leaked. The eccentric moderator on this gun makes it extremely quiet. The gun is very accurate, I have made my longest kill shot on a prairie dog at 183 yards with this gun. I haven't shot too many groups with it but I did attach a photo of a 5 shot group at 50 yards that I shot with it after I tuned it. The gun includes the green Edgun case and fill probe. Overall the gun is in good condition, I would give it a 9/10. It has a tiny bit of wear on the bottom of the buttpad and there are a couple of imperfections on the moderator that I took some close up photos of.

Click the link below to view more photos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/prm7FkNMIxDVnifS2

Price lowered to $1050 Shipped in the continental United States and it does not include the scope, scope rings, or bipod shown in the photos. If you are interested in making a deal with the SWFA 3-15 FFP mil/mil scope shown in the photos please let me know. I will accept Paypal friends and family (or add 3%) or cashiers check or money order (gun will not ship until bank clears payment).

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.