• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Daystate renegade hp .303 and Ataman M2r ultra .22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Jun 6, 2018
California, United States
Selling a lnib Daystate Renegade Hp .303 with a Swfa 10x mil-quad scope and rings, one magazine, hard case, one tin of jsb pellets and some polymags, sling. Under half a tin of jsb fired, bought new form AOA, never abused, 80 fpe, great for mid sized game. DO NOT buy this rifle if you do not have the space to use it, it will overpenetrate and is loud, even with a moderator it is not backyard friendly. Use for medium size game, raccoon, skunk, turkey or coyote. It definitely puts prey down , even with well placed body shots. Very accurate and no leaks or issues. Asking 1000.00 with scope and rings and everything pictured, the donnyfl moderator can be purchased for an additional charge, but I recommend buying a new donnyfl to suit your choice. 

also selling a Ataman M2r ultra with a magpul stock, two magazines, hawke vantage scope and rings, two fill probes , oem stock, donnyfl adapter for 1/2 unf moderators, will come double boxed. Asking 700.00.

one magazine is new. One magazine was dropped by accident and the tab to align last pellet was chipped, so last shot on one magazine is problematic, but still works (you have to realign only last pellet to align correctly). With a donnyfl installed. It is very quiet. It is also very portable, the magpul stock locks up nice and tight. This gun has been used for two seasons, never abused, but it has been shot a bit, only for hunting. It has camo tape since new that can be removed. This has been a great rifle for me.

shipping rates will be covered by me if normal price is met. I would prefer a face to face, but I am now willing to ship if buyer has good feedback here and uses PayPal or some kind of site to reduce the possibility of scammers. 

I am located in Northern California, so if you are semi local and interested please contact me. Thanks
6385267F-6852-4CD7-9A0B-064E6E8107E8.1602947264.jpeg
9110C179-525D-4BE7-A9E2-E8BA3E1257BB.1602947327.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.