• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Daystate Renegade .25 W/Hawke Airmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark157

May 13, 2018
Utah
WTS my Daystate Renegade .25 caliber, along with the case, a Hawke Airmax 30 SF scope, 2 magazines, single shot tray, and bipod. This is a fantastic gun, it shoots extremely accurate and the digital trigger is amazing. Only reason I'm selling is I've decided to up my game and get a .30 caliber. I bought the Renegade last April from Airguns of Utah. Its in great shape and shoots very well. There are some scuffs on one side (see photo, pretty minor). The bipod is a generic swivel bipod I got it off amazon for around 40 bucks I think so nothing fancy. I'm asking 1500 for the package. If you want just the gun or the scope let me know maybe we can work something out. I am verified paypal and happy to give my cell number out to anyone interested to talk about it in person. I live about 10 minutes away from Air Guns of Utah as well so if you want them to verify things I'm positive they would be willing to talk with us. The owner and my brothers and neighbors and hes a great guy. You pay the fees and the shipping, willing to ship to the lower 48. Won't ship until money clears the bank. If you want to send it other than PayPal I will work with you just know it has to clear before I will ship. Thanks for looking and send me a message if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.