• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Daystate Red Wolf HP 0.25 Thanks AGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to sell my Daystate Red Wolf HP in 0.25; 68 ft.lbf. This is the model with the new control unit shared with the Safari except mine has a nicely figured walnut stock. The gun is like new condition as you can see in the pictures with absolutely no ding and scratches. Shoots 34 grain JSBs, 31 grain H&N barracuda pellets and 0.25 JSB exacts very well. If I recall correctly, On high power it shoots the 31 grain barracuda pellets at 970 ft/sec which is about 66-68 foot pounds of energy (950 for 34 grain JSBs) I hate to let it go but I do not have time to enjoy my airguns any more and this gun deserves to be in the hands of someone that would shoot it more often. I am asking $2000 plus shipping; PP friends and family or include the 3% fees. Includes: 

Includes: Magazine, Single shot tray, Charger, Battery, Manual and Warranty card and Receipt of purchase from AOA. I do not have the factory box as AOA replaces it with one of their own bigger boxes if you want them to mount the scope which was the case with this gun but I can include the Plano 52 inch all weather TSA approved hard case for $90 more. 

The scope and rings are not included. I also have a Hugget Snipe and an Aztec Optics sfp 5.5x25 that can be negotiated as a part of the sale.

It is priced to sell so please serious inquiries only. 

Thank you for looking at my Ad. 

DSC_0170Copy.1634362114.jpg
DSC_0163_Copy.1634362115.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.