• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[SOLD] Daystate Grand Prix...Price reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

govols

May 8, 2015
TN, United States
1581637627_19753993915e45dffb355262.80960734_GP8.jpg
Selling my Grand Prix. I bought it less than 2 years ago from a reputable member of the forum and I'm adding a link to his original ad. It includes better pictures than I can take and looks exactly the same today. The battery will charge to 100% then drops to 88% in a couple of days but it drains normally after that getting hundreds of shots. I can go weeks before charging again. It is a fine gun and has given me zero issues. The trigger is amazing and is like clicking a mouse. The gun is adjustable in so many ways. You can even choose the velocity in fps and in 1 fps increments if you wish all the way from 5 or 6 fpe to 20+ fpe. Will ship in a nice hard case. Includes charger and key. Paypal or money order. Lower 48 only. $970 shipped. Best way to contact me is by email. VOLSR1ATyahooDOTcom. I can then give you my cell number if you'd like to talk and have more pics texted to you. Scope not included

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/fs-daystate-grand-prix-153/

Status
Not open for further replies.