• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

SOLD: Daystate Air Wolf MCT .22 Tactical with Spare Stock, Huggett, rail..

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: RIFLE SOLD. THANKS ALL.

I’m parting ways with my beloved Daystate Air Wolf since I have moved on to other pursuits. As the original owner, I equipped the rifle with the best in class options including an upgraded Daystate Match trigger, Daystate 480cc Carbon Fiber bottle, full Huggett shroud and moderator, Atlas Picatinny Rail, and I'M INCLUDING AN UNUSED SPARE DAYSTATE TACTICAL STOCK!! Yup, you read that right. You can’t even buy spare Air Wolf stocks anymore so this is a rare indeed, Keep the original stock on for shooting in the field. When your done, you can install the new stock for display. You get the have your cake and eat it as well ;)

CONDITION:
VG to Excellent. Some normal wear around the breach from loading the magazine, a scratch on the bolt handle, and a slight pressure mark on the outer LCD bezel. The original stock has signs of wear and tear. The spare stock is brand new. When the action is in the spare stock, the rifle looks like a brand new Air Wolf. See pictures. The rifle has been well maintained. I used pull through patches with Ballistol to clean the barrel after every outing. The gun hold air with no leaks and the battery was recently replaced with a new one by AOA this past October.

PERFORMANCE:
The rifle is a tack driver. .Want proof? You can watch actual scope cam footage of this rifle shooting a 10 shot 0.53" group at 100 yards The link to the video is provided below. The rifle shoots best using 18,13 gr JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy pellets on Hi Power and the 15.89 gr JSB Exact Jumbos on Power 2. The gun is shooting the at 38-39 ft lbs on High Power and 30 ft lbs on Power 2.

NOTE ON VIDEO: Ignore the 0.4" CTC displayed in the end of the video. I eventually found out the group was slightly larger at 0.53" CTC according to On Track target software. I was too lazy to bother re-editing the video. See, I'm honest ;)

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

Daystate Air Wolf MCT .22 Tactical PCP air rifle
Spare unused Daystate Air Wolf Tactical Stock
Full Huggett shroud and moderator made for the Air Wolf (removable)
Daystate 480cc Carbon Fiber Air Cylinder
Daystate adjustable blade Match trigger (pull length, blade height and blade angle all adjustable)
Atlas BT15 3.35" 1913 Picatinny Bipod Rail professionally mounted by Kip at AOA
10 round Daystate magazine
Spare 004 probe o-rings
New Tin of 18.13 gr JSB Jumbo Heavy pellets on me.
Original Keys, charger and original paperwork included (no longer have original box sorry)

I'm selling everything together for just $1600 FIRM. I'm not trying to make a buck and don't have time to haggle. This is a great deal, especially as it comes with an unused spare stock. Scope and rings not included.

Please message me on here if interested.

TERMS:
No splitting parts.
Payment via USPS money order or cashier’s check
Shipping via USPS with tracking to US addresses only
Shipping will be split 50/50 and will ship via USPS first class package with tracking number to all 48 states United States.
Insurance is extra if you want it.
My reputation as a buyer and seller on Airgun Nation is pristine.
Ask for references or see my feedback score.

PICTURES:
I only have pictures with the gun in the new stock. The original stock has the Atlas Picattiny rail mounted.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

I just had an email exchange with an individual named Jess Sales offering to sell me an Airwolf that I had been looking for. He sent a few pics and I thought they looked familiar. Turns out, it was these pictures! His claim was he purchased it from a friend 6 months ago. The first two pictures he sent were just the couch pics, when I asked for more, he sent the one on the carpet. 

Be be careful out there!

Our exchange:
Hi let me know if you still want to purchase the Daystate AirWolf .22 Carbon Fiber.
Check attachments below i am selling for $1300 shipped, where are you located?

What caliber is this? Did you add the CF bottle?And lastly, when and where did you purchase?Looks nice,

Hi .22 and yes i did add the CF bottle, and lastly, i got the item from a friend of mine, and that was 6 months ago, its still as new in perfect condition, let me know if you are still interested in buying Thanks.

Ok, please send a few more pics of the gun, the LCD in the picture looks a bit scuffed.Do you know when the gun was originally purchased or do you have the serial number?

It was purchased 2 years ago, here is a full image of the Gun, let me know something. 

Status
Not open for further replies.